Fodilicious has been spotlighted in the news several times since we launched our business and we are super delighted to have received this publicity to raise awareness of our brand.
As a new and exciting start-up food business, we are bringing something different to the UK market where we are the only low FODMAP snack brand in the UK, helping those with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and food intolerances to enjoy more of the food you love.
Our range caters to a wide range of diets in one product too, whilst being a healthier snack option – which from a manufacturing perspective is very challenging to undertake however we have successfully achieved this!
Spotlighted in Insider Business, STV news, Woman & Home magazine, and various national newspapers – check out the full list below and you can even read each article too!
Visit our shop for further product and ingredient information.
- The Go Radio Business Show 14th March 2021 with Donald Martin Editor of the Herald with Sir Tom Hunter & Lord Willie Haughey interviews Lauren Leisk Founder of Fodilicious
The Go Radio Business Show with Hunter and Haughey
Donald Martin, Editor of The Herald and Herald on Sunday chairs the discussion with two of Scotland’s most inspirational leaders, Sir Tom Hunter and Lord Willie Haughey
Hunter and Haughey’s special guest this week is Founder of Fodilicious, Lauren Leisk
- The Herald By Victoria Masterson - Livingston start-up secures listing win for vegan snack that is also kind to the gut 17th Dec 2020
- Woman & Home Vegan & Vegetarian February 2020 Edition
- Insider.co.uk by Peter Ranscombe -Ten start-ups offering the best of vegan food made in Scotland - 3rd February 2020
- Female First’s top vegan biscuits and cookies 5th November 2019
- 1st November 2019 The Scotsman by Scott Reid - Scottish food firm aimed at sufferers of irritable bowel syndrome gets taste for success
- 18th October 2019 - ESM MAGAZINE Meet The Brightest And Best New Challenger Brands At Food Matters Live 2019
- 3rd of September 2019 The Insider - ‘Free-from’ food firm does first corporate deal with hotel chain
- 2nd September 2019 Caterlyst Apex Hotels partners with free-from snack firm
- 22nd July 2019 The Insider Personal trauma inspires Lauren to found food business for fellow IBS sufferers
- 12th August 2018 The Herald - West Lothian food firm says it can help people with food intolerances eat healthily
- 9th July 2018 Daily Record Young West Lothian entrepreneur scoops cash boost for her business
- 3rd July 2018 The Scotsman - Kirsty Ritchie: It’s not a piece of cake – but hard work is rewarded in food industry
- 24th February 2018 STV Meet the young entrepreneur who took control of her IBS
- 2018 BBC Bitesize Life as a business owner: Lauren’s story