FODILICIOUS IN THE NEWS!
Fodilicious is delighted to be featured in the following news articles to help raise awareness of the low FODMAP diet across the UK. We are passionate to help people who suffer from food allergies, intolerances, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) to improve gut health and Coeliacs to lead a better quality of life with our range of ‘free from’ healthy snacks – Fodilicious Cookie Buttons are suitable for a wide range of diets, low calorie and so delicious for everyone to enjoy!
- Insider.co.uk by Peter Ranscombe -Ten start-ups offering the best of vegan food made in Scotland - 3rd February 2020
- Female First’s top vegan biscuits and cookies 5th November 2019
- 1st November 2019 The Scotsman by Scott Reid - Scottish food firm aimed at sufferers of irritable bowel syndrome gets taste for success
- 18Tth October 2019 - ESM MAGAZINE Meet The Brightest And Best New Challenger Brands At Food Matters Live 2019
- 3rd of September 2019 The Insider - ‘Free-from’ food firm does first corporate deal with hotel chain
- 2nd September 2019 Caterlyst Apex Hotels partners with free-from snack firm
- 22nd July 2019 The Insider Personal trauma inspires Lauren to found food business for fellow IBS sufferers
- 12th August 2018 The Herald - West Lothian food firm says it can help people with food intolerances eat healthily
- 9th July 2018 Daily Record Young West Lothian entrepreneur scoops cash boost for her business
- 3rd July 2018 The Scotsman - Kirsty Ritchie: It’s not a piece of cake – but hard work is rewarded in food industry
- 24th February 2018 STV Meet the young entrepreneur who took control of her IBS
- 2018 BBC Bitesize Life as a business owner: Lauren’s story