- An increase in stress levels can trigger IBS symptoms. When things get too much take a break – go for a run or walk, eat healthy and avoid comfort food.
- Put your health and wellbeing above all. Try pre-planning your meals and snacks for the week to avoid irrational purchases which you might later regret
- A low FODMAP diet has been proven to relieve IBS symptoms where you eliminate certain trigger foods from your diet which ultimately give you relief from IBS.
- Keep a food diary – the odd treat here and there is well deserved so if you have achieved your goals for that week or hit a massive target at work – reward yourself! Fodilicious Cookie Buttons are the UK’s first snacks certified for all stages of the low FODMAP diet for IBS and gut friendly. Our bite-sized cookies are baked with high quality, all natural ingredients for a happy tum!
- Why not try a new yoga class, adaptability goes a long way! This can also improve your mental and physical wellbeing.
- And if all else fails, have a mini dance party! Put on your favourite song and sing into that hairbrush like nobody is watching. It is extremely important to let go and have some fun!
Visit our online shop and save 10% with voucher code INTRO10 on Fodilicious Cookie Buttons Cocoa Crunch, treat yourself or a friend this Summer!