What is Cookie Compliance?
What Are Cookies?
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
Cookies We Use:
Permanent cookies are stored after the browser is closed and can only be deleted when the cookie expires after 6 months or is removed by the user.
Session cookies are temporary and are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
These cookies are required for the operation of our website for example they enable us to identify registered users and subscribers.
These cookies collect information about website usage and other information:
- We may collect information to help us understand browsing interests to help you navigate the site easily. This helps us improve the overall browsing experience on https://fodilicious.com
- Remember information about your visit to the site
This Website Will:
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
These are cookies that are used to deliver relevant information which suits our users interests. We may use these cookies for:
- targeted advertising / offers, limiting ad serving or measuring the effectiveness of a promotional campaign.
- to remember the sites you visit,
Third Party Cookies
Fodilicious may use content from other websites to improve the user experience, i.e. social network sharing.
Please note we do not control cookies on these third party website please view their privacy & cookie policies for further information on the cookies they use and how you can enable/disable them.
Third parties we use:
Fodilicious website will not share any personal information with third parties.
How do you turn off cookies?
Changing your browser’s settings so that it will not accept cookies may restrict the functionality of our website. Please note that, if you do not wish to enable cookies (or if you disable cookies), you will still be able to browse our website and use it for research purposes.
Carmondean Business Units,