Fodilicious are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
Fodilicious Limited is a company registered in Scotland and our Head Office address is 8 Fairways Business Park, Deer Park Road, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 8AF. Our company registration number is SC573037.
What personal data we collect
- Identity & Contact Data – information you may provide to us – title, name, address, telephone, email.
- Transactional Data – information you provide to us when you make a purchase, details of payments received from you and products and services purchased.
- Finance Data – information you provide when you make a purchase in our online shop – includes payment card details.
- Marketing Data – includes your preferences to receive marketing and communications from us
When we collect your personal data
- when you visit the Fodilicious website
- when you register on the Fodilicious website
- subscribe to our newsletter/email communications (we will send you an email confirmation to your inbox to confirm subscription)
- complete an online enquiry form or any forms on our website
- contact us by email or telephone
- purchase products in the Fodilicious online shop
- sign up to subscriptions to receive regular/repeat orders/products
- write a review or comment on our website
- follow us on our social networks
Why we collect your personal data
- to provide you with the best possible experience when you visit our website
- to enable your use of the website and its services;
- for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- to provide you with the services that you request;
- to enable us to assist you with enquiries;
- for marketing our services and products to keep you updated of our news and offers;
- to process transactions and to send products purchased via the website
- billing and delivery information
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you email notifications and information which you have specifically requested;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be personally identifiable information.
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website, products and services
Who has access to your personal data
- we will not sell your information or share it with third parties for marketing purposes.
- we are committed to protecting your personal details and information when you register with us. Unless otherwise stated by yourself, you give us permission to share your details with carefully chosen third parties, and companies who are involved in the process of your purchase, such as our courier service provider. Please contact us if you do not wish to disclose any personal details in this case we can change your preferences.
- when you enter your details into a sign up form on the Fodilicious website or tick a box to receive email communications from your data is stored on our website and with our data processor who provides us with email marketing services. Fodilicious has ensured this data processor is fully committed to storing your data in compliance with the current UK and EU regulations.
Security of your personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information in compliance with current DPA & GDPR regulations.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. We will establish that all data processors are compliant with UK & EU Regulations. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Our website has a security certificate so your data is protected. Having an SSL certificate shows our visitors we have a trustworthy online presence and enables us to securely take online payments and store confidential data using our website.
- Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
UK Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address in the ‘about us’ clause, above, or by email to [email protected] There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of you requesting the data.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information is free of Charge for initial requests and is subject to verification of identity.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to unsubscribe of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to exercise ‘your right to be forgotten’ and that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in the ‘about us’ clause above, or by email to [email protected]
Last update January 2021